Tuesday 15 January 2013

Not such a good start . . .

to 2013. Sorry for the gap in communications but I've been laid up with the mother and father of coughs that sapped all my energy, even for minis (and yes, Charlie is still waiting for his hair and/or a pair of trousers).

Here's one more bit of caboodle before I get back to proper work. It's a dumb waiter or tiered table, made by a woodworker friend of mine.




The five little cats are just a handful of the collection that I usually keep displayed in a compositor's case. They wouldn't all fit into Brennans, although I think these will be OK as ornaments or antiques - except for the 'real' ginger one who will amuse passers-by cutely arranging himself in a sunny shop window. The tiny Egyptian goddess Bast, on the top shelf, is one of Neil Carter's creations and the blue and white china cat below is one of Carol Lodder's. 

charliechas

No comments:

Post a Comment